Promo video for Bricks by Brazilian post prog punk band Violent Attitude If Noticed, taken from their latest album Timeline, mixed by Jon Astley, who has worked with bands the likes of The Who, Judas Priest and Eric Clapton.
I was approached by the band and asked to bring to life the story of a couple who live together but never speak, based on a story by Giulliano Pierobon & script adaptation by Jr Bernucci.
The video was produced in my free time over the course of 6 months. This was the most challenging project I have worked on so far as there were so many scenes to build and action sequences to animate.
I thoroughly enjoyed working on this music video and hope to work with the band again in the future.
- 5th April 2014: Screened/nominated at SERIAC Film Festival 2014
- 28th September 2013: Screened/nominated at Kent Film Festival 2013
- 30th August 2013: Screened at Portobello Film Festival 2013
- 10th May 2013: Nominated for a Limelight Film Awards in London
- 23rd March 2013: Aired on Brazilian TV music show ‘Rock Forever’